Saturday 27 December 2014

Reflection

ICT on the WAY...

During this grading period, I have encountered some problems. One of these problems is that I am lazy in copying the instructions in making an HTML document file using the notepad. Our teacher advised us to copy the instructions in our notebook for future references. The second thing is my hectic schedule. Thus, I cannot accomplish my blogs on time. 
 There are many ways to address these problems. I must focus my attention and direct my potentials in getting good grades in all of our subjects. I must be industrious enough to accomplish my tasks in school. Also, I have to balance my time in my academic and extra- curricular activities so I can pass my requirements on time.
     For the next months, I want to learn more in using different applications of a computer. I also want to widen my knowledge about computers and to govern the changes brought by modernization.Calendars once again stripped to the tenth month of the year- October. This means that our second grading period has just ended. And for five months of learning ICT, we had acquired many learning in life. I have learned HTML Tags and how to use the Notepad. Here, we were trained to follow the instructions required to accomplish one HTML document file. 

No comments:

Post a Comment